I am passionate about Reflexology, as I have seen many positive and effective outcomes.
I am highly experienced and I use advanced techniques to achieve effective outcomes.
Continual professional development is important to me, I regularly complete courses to keep my skills up to date.
For Every Age and Stage of Life
I have been involved in Natural Health for over 20 years. I specialise in finding a solution to bring about restful sleep to restore balance and reduce stress. I have an online store selling unique products to support sleep and better health.
I have a special interest in hormonal imbalance, especially menopause and have successfully treated many women with conditions relating to this.
Spinal Touch Therapy. I am the only therapist of this kind in New Zealand
I come from a healthcare background having trained as a registered nurse.
I am passionate about reflexology as I have seen many positive effects. I specialise in women’s health and back health and I use advanced techniques such as Maternity, Fertility and Spinal Reflexology, to achieve effective results for you.
I discovered Reflexology when I was pregnant with my third child. A colleague recommended it, as I had many pregnancy related health problems. I was very sceptic, as how it could help, but after only one treatment I was hooked and felt better. I received treatments throughout my pregnancy and I was amazed how it helped me. I knew then I had to train in this wonderful therapy.
Memberships and Qualifications
- Diploma in Reflexology level 3
- Certificate in Maternity Reflexology
- Certificate in Fertility Reflexology
- Certificate in Spinal Reflexology
- Diploma in Spinal Touch Therapy and Bio Mechanics
- First Aid Certificate
- Professional member of Reflexology New Zealand and the Southern Reflexology Group (SRG)
- Reiki I, II & III
- Member of the Childrens Complementary Therapy Network.(CCTN)
- Full member of the Association of Reflexologists
- Daytime, evenings and Saturday mornings
- $70 for 1 hour Reflexology treatment
- $40 for 30min Reflexology treatment
- $80 for first Spinal Touch treatment
- $40 for 30min Spinal Touch follow up treatment
- $60 for 1 hour Reiki
BOOK a treatment online.
Christine is an amazing Reflexologist.
I have had four treatments now and I’m really feeling the benefits. I always feel so relaxed afterwards and my stress levels have decreased significantly. Thank you.
I have been receiving Reflexology treatment from Christine going on a year. I lead a very busy and often stressful life, managing childcare centres in Christchurch.
I find these treatments relaxing and revitalising. These treatments help me to release stress and restores an inner balance and it feels wonderful.
I highly recommend Christine’s Reflexology treatment.