General well-being, maternity reflexology, insomnia, depression and anxiety, headaches and sinus problems, back and neck pain, as well as many other ailments.
Lia van Tonder | Bien-être Beauty Therapy Reflexology
Bien-être Beauty Therapy | Reflexology
From a young age I have always had an interest in ‘well-being’ encompassing physical, mental, emotional and spiritual – hence the name of my clinic.
After qualifying as a beauty therapist in 1996 I felt the need to enhance the holistic and alternative therapies which I believed would compliment my repertoire of treatments. This in turn would cater more widely for clients, meeting more of their needs. It was in 1997 that I studied Aromatherapy and further to that, Reflexology in 2002, and found the benefits for clients was unmatched on both a physiological and psychological level.
I love what I do, and enjoy seeing clients leave my clinic with their countenance lifted from when they entered.
Memberships and Qualifications
- ITEC – International Therapy Examination Council
- ICA – Institute of Clinical Aromatherapy
- IIR – International Institute of Reflexology
- RNZ – Professional Member of Reflexology New Zealand
- ABThNZ – Member of the New Zealand Association of Registered Beauty Therapists Inc.